Home Automation is more than technology and behind the scenes programming – it’s about how you live your life. Team Electronics believes that you should be able to achieve living perfection without ever thinking about your automation system. Home Automation and smart electronics play a central role in our daily lives, they deserve an even smarter role at home. Home Automation is the mastermind solution, making it possible for virtually any appliance or device in your home to intelligently communicate with another—audio/video systems, lighting, thermostats, drapes and shades, fireplaces, pool equipment and more!
Team Electronics will simplify your audio, video and home theater components with one remote to control all. Choose from hand-held remotes, in-wall keypads, touchpanels, iPads and iPhones. With these devices programmed by Team Electronics, you will have full access control of the systems in your home from any location. Imagine having the ability to set your thermostats when leaving the airport so the house is cool when you arrive home or checking your security system or individual surveillance cameras while on vacation.
- Video — Whether home theater means a cozy corner of your living room or a screening room with theater seating, you’ll appreciate the flexibility of Home Automation when it comes enjoying your favorite entertainment at home. Create the perfect movie ambiance in one touch.
- Audio — Manage music in multiple rooms or orchestrate whole-home audio with a slide of your finger. Play music from multiple formats and sources, including radio, streaming music services, your iPod/mp3 player, an external hard drive or computer. Choose to hear classical in the den, Blues in the kitchen, and rap in your teen's room—all at the same time.
- Lighting — Enjoy lighting scenes or turn off all house lights in one touch. Have the lights in the house turn on automatically to welcome you home. Program the lights to go on at sunset and off at daybreak, or set them to replicate your normal usage pattern when you're out of town so it looks like you're home even when you're not.
- Climate Control — Maintaining the right temperature and humidity is important not only for the comfort of the people living in the home but also for the protection of valued art and furnishings. Automated climate control can greatly enhance functionality as part of a complete home automation system.
- Energy Efficiency — Dimmers and lighting control systems let you use just the right amount of light, reducing electricity usage and extending bulb life; you can save energy without sacrificing comfort or style. Shading control helps optimize daylight in your home by reducing heating and cooling costs while making the space more comfortable. Monitor and manage your homes energy consumption on touchscreens or remotely. See real time energy use-
- More — Control pools, sprinklers and much more. Dream big. Start small. Limited only by your imagination.
The video below is a Great overview of some of the things that are possible with automation and Control4. Please stop in and we will be happy to do an in-store demo. We also have the ability of bringing a mobile showroom to you. Call us at (920)684-3393